Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flying by Jetlite Airways

I have been a Jetlite Airways passenger every since it was christened from the Sahara Airlines identity few years ago. Compared to other air carriers, Jetlite offers cheap tickets. You can get air tickets at prices lesser than other airlines for the destinations it covers across the country. I don’t think so any airline leaves exactly at the scheduled time, but it happens to be a matter of few minutes only for Jetlite flights.

I always get Jetlite tickets booked at zoomtra.com. The complete procedure right from searching, booking, and payment is so easy. It hardly takes time. And you can get information about the various airlines including Jetlite Airways at the travel portal itself. Well guys, do get advanced bookings done if you want to enjoy flying economically. You can save in thousands. Once I had to get current bookings to Dibrugarh done. Though the Jetlite flights ticket was cheaper than the other airlines yet I had to pay some ten thousand rupees more that what I usually pay for the same ticket booked in advance.

Meals are offered against payment on board. Of course you get discounts with advanced payment for meals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment