When considering of flying to an international destination, what bothers the most is the airfares. Most people are driven by the notion that international traveling is very expensive. And I was driven by a similar notion too until I logged in to the Air China official website. My best friend shifted to China along with his family of three. They have been often inviting our family for a visit but I always hesitated in fear of bearing the heavy expenses.
My friend advised be to log in to the Air China official website and said that Air China airfares won’t burn a hole in my pocket. Besides, I needed to book only four Air China return tickets and the rest of the expenses such as accommodation, sight seeing, food, etc. will be taken care of by my friend as we shall be staying at his place. To my surprise, Air China tickets did fit in to my budget; I immediately got the Air China online booking done. In a month’s time, we shall be there at my friend’s place! My friend also advised me to check the Air China status online before we step out to the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment