Jet Airways happens to be India's second largest airline. No wonder the 400 plus flights that it operates daily to 67 destinations worldwide is well noticed. The last time I booked Jet Airways flights at its official website, I just browsed through the pages to know about the airline, as I hardly knew about it though I have been flying since the last half a decade. Well, it is owned by Naresh Goyal, the London-based billionaire.
Jet Airways has its international hub at Brussels Airport, Belgium and key domestic hubs at Mumbai and Delhi. I did travel by Air Sahara as well until it was acquired by Jet Airlines in the year 2007. As per reports on web, the airline bought Air Sahara for INR14.5 billion, rechristening the latter as JetLite followed by complete integration of JetLite into Jet Airways in the year 2008.
To avail cheap jet Airways flights, do go for early reservations. I don’t think you can get cheap tickets with current bookings. If you visit the corporate site of this airline, you will find cheap Jet Airways flights deals for certain destinations displayed to your advantage. I avail such offers quite often.
No comments:
Post a Comment