Looking for cheap international flying? Visit the Jet Airways official website for cheap flight options for a number of destinations. For example, as per the latest offers displayed in a chart in the Jet Airlines official site, it is INR 23,032 for Mumbai to Abu Dhabi, INR 23,273 for Mumbai to Bahrain, INR 37,369 for Mumbai to Bangkok, INR 42,436 for Mumbai to Brussels, INR 21,331 for Mumbai to Dhaka, INR 24,404 for Mumbai to Hong Kong, INR 37,852 for Mumbai to Johannesburg – all return trips. There are lot many cheap offers for other domestic and international destinations too. As I am myself availing this opportunity of flying cheap to Bahrain by Jet Airlines, I though why not make you guys familiar with the same.
For both domestic and international destinations, I prefer Jet Airways flights. As I get the online bookings for Jet Airways flights done several days ahead, I enjoy an economical trip every time. Moreover, I grab the offers displayed from time to time. Most of the aforementioned offers are valid till the year 2011. So, you guys can really enjoy a cost effective vacationing individually or with your family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment