Friday, August 20, 2010

Hotels in India

The mesmerizing and exotic destinations in India are worth the visit for a wonderful vacationing. I have been to several places in India – Manali in the North, Darjeeling in the east, Ahmedabad and surrounding areas in the West, and Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai in the South. All these places have different attractions. And Hotels in India are in plenty no matter which city you visit. I have often come across praises on the 5 star hotels in India by many foreign tourists. Why not? All 5 star hotels in India are equipped with facilities at par with the latest trends. Right from concierge services, multi cuisine, private air carrier conveniences to spa, pool, etc., countless other facilities are offered. You can even avail an economical stay in any of the star hotels in India if you get the bookings done beforehand.

Wherever I went, I initially stayed in budget hotels in India. But budget hotels do not mean cheap hotels only; even luxury hotels can turn out to be budget hotels if you know the tricks. As aforementioned, the earlier you book a stay the more are the discounts that you can avail, making your stay cost-effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment