I have been flying by Indian Airlines for several years together. I fly by this airline only as I have become a regular passenger with at least two return flights every month. To get the Indian Airlines online booking done, I log in to the Indian Airlines official website. As I get the online booking done in advance I get a good amount of discounts besides earning points.
During my hectic schedule, my wife helps me out in the online booking process. She looks for the best offers related to the cheapest Indian Airlines airfares at its official website and then accordingly proceeds. She checks the Indian Airlines schedule as well so that the preferred timing is chosen.
During winter, almost all airlines experience delays and cancellations; Indian Airlines is no exception. But I never waited at the airport as I get the Indian Airlines status on my mobile phone. The same is updated on its official website too.
I have no doubt heard about the other low cost airlines and even my colleagues fly by the other airlines while I travel by Indian Airlines. I find Indian Airlines tickets cheap due to the discounts as well as the reward points I receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment