Sunday, August 29, 2010

Economical Flying by Air China

There will be countless individuals like me who have flown by Air China. This international airline covers 120 destinations approximately. It has become my favorite airline. The reason is simple – cheap Air China tickets. Besides the cheap Air China airfares, I avail reward points. I always get the Air China online booking done at the Air China official website. With a couple of clicks of the mouse you can instantly find out Air China status. No matter where you want to go to any of the 120 destinations it covers, a click of the mouse will familiarize you with the Air China schedule to your chosen destination.

Once while I was Buying Air China tickets to Beijing at its official website, I happened to read the facts and figures – part of its success story! During the year 2009, it flew 41.28 million passengers, an increase of 14.23% from the preceding year. Air China also happens to be the 5th largest airline in Asia. In terms of domestic cargo, it is ranked 5th largest in the world.

As per information published in its official website, this airline was founded on July 1, 1988; six airlines were formed due to a split.

No comments:

Post a Comment