Sunday, June 19, 2011

Malaysia Online Booking and Flight Status

Flying by Malaysia Airlines has always been so affordable for me. It was while searching for the lowest international airfares at Zoomtra.com that I happened to get a Malaysia online booking done there. I navigated myself away from the travel portal to the airline’s official website. Since then I have been a frequent flyer by Malaysia Airlines; with every Malaysia online booking, I earn miles too.

Malaysia online booking at its official website is easy. I am never worried about the security of my personal information and credit card details. This is because all transactions are encrypted and secured with authentication measures like VeriSign, MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa.

While you do a Malaysia Online Booking, you can consider travel options. If you plan to visit a few cities, choose ‘flexi return’. This option entitles you to fly home from a different city than the one you arrived in. The other option is stopover.

To know about Malaysia status, i.e. whether a flight has arrived, is delayed or is cancelled, visit the airline’s official website. Visit the ‘flight status’ page, enter necessary details and get Malaysia status instantly. You will have to enter departure date, departing and arrival cities or flight number.

No comments:

Post a Comment