Have you come across the membership tier offers at the Paramount official website? While I was searching for Paramount schedule, my eyes fell on this link. As I am a regular flier by Paramount, I thought it best to subscribe for it. I am already enjoying various benefits but with the membership tiers, I shall be enjoying additional benefits.
I always used to get my flight reservations done at Zoomtra.com. And most of the flights booked centred on Paramount. I have now started getting the online booking done from the Paramount official website. Well, you can earn the points based on miles earned on Paramount Airways flights flown as well as the number of flights flown by this airline. The more frequently you travel, the increased are the miles. You can also qualify to a higher tier depending on the frequency of your flights. Paramount offers five tiers of membership in the Royal category, viz. Royale (Basic Tier), Royale Plus, Royale Silver, Royale Gold and Royale Platinum. Again it also depends on the class of your bookings for defining your tier status.
Visit the paramount official website for more related information and to view the Paramount schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment