Sunday, August 15, 2010

In-Flight Entertainment in Cathay Pacific Airlines

It was only once that I flew by Cathay Pacific Airlines and I enjoyed the video and audio entertainment facility provided on board. While I was searching for Beijing flights in google, I chanced to visit the official website of three airlines and one was the Cathay Pacific official website. I looked for cheap airfares in each of the official website; I got the best options with Cathay Pacific Airlines airfares.

It was the AVOD (Audio/Video On Demand) that I liked the most. There were about 22 radio channels, 888 CDs, 350 TV programs, and up to 100 movies that were included in the facility. Availability of personal TVs with up to 26 video and 22 radio channels for all passengers was another entertainment feature I liked in this airline. And language options were many - Japanese, Korean, Hindi, French, English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Italian or German!

I did the Cathay Pacific online booking after I read about the aforementioned in-flight entertainment facility as well as the low cost Cathay Pacific airlines tickets. You guys can have a look at the Cathay Pacific schedule and Cathay Pacific status including low airfares deals at the same platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment