Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Low Cathay Pacific Airlines Airfares

Those who have traveled to Bangkok, Melbourne, San Francisco, Auckland, Hong Kong, etc. from India must be well familiar with Cathay Pacific Airlines. I fly frequently to the domestic destinations and my business requires me to fly to Singapore in the nest two to three months. I always book tickets at Zoomtra; while I was searching for Hong Kong flights, I visited the Cathay Pacific official website. Well, in the home page itself, a low-cost deal is exhibited. I further conducted a search to check Cathay Pacific Airlines airfares on the tentative two to three dates. I must say the Cathay Pacific Airlines tickets are cheap compared to the figure I had in mind.

Airlines airfares changes in minutes or they stay the same for a day or two. And I didn’t want to lose the opportunity of the cheap Cathay Pacific Airlines tickets available at the moment. Charting out by schedule, I chose a date and checked Cathay Pacific schedule, Cathay Pacific status. I also looked for options of refund in case I cancel the trip or postpone it to another date. I thus got my Cathay Pacific online booking done at this airline’s official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment