Air China airfares are low compared to other airlines flying to and from China. While I was going through the Air China official website, I came across the ‘special offers’ section and acquainted myself with the ‘Air China 2010 long term mileage reward policy’ and ‘fly Air China to win World Expo tickets’. And low Air China tickets to Shenzen and Guangzhou excited me, as these are the two Chinese destinations I often visit on office purposes. And I was planning to take my family along to these two beautiful cities.
I first visited this travel portal called zoomtra.com to check Air China airfares. I have grabbed some of the best deals at this platform for both international and domestic flights. Clicking on the Air China link at the bottom of its home page, I was transported to the Air China official website. It was easy checking Air China status to Shenzen and Guangzhou and I immediately got Air China online booking done. When the airfares displayed such low figures why not grab the chance! I can check Air China status at this official website because flight delays these days are a common affair.
I first visited this travel portal called zoomtra.com to check Air China airfares. I have grabbed some of the best deals at this platform for both international and domestic flights. Clicking on the Air China link at the bottom of its home page, I was transported to the Air China official website. It was easy checking Air China status to Shenzen and Guangzhou and I immediately got Air China online booking done. When the airfares displayed such low figures why not grab the chance! I can check Air China status at this official website because flight delays these days are a common affair.
No comments:
Post a Comment