Sunday, May 30, 2010

Traveling by Emirates Airlines

Guys, are you aware of the latest offers by Emirates Airlines? When I visited the Emirates official website to book a return trip to Dubai, I came across these offers. Well, you get a complementary stay in Dubai with your booking of tickets by Emirates for Amsterdam, Tokyo, Prague, Madrid. What more can you ask for when kids under 16 can fly, stay, eat, and play for free in Dubai. I wanted to share this information with you guys; grab the opportunity. Families with kids below 16 years will stay at a competitive advantage!

Emirates Airlines airfares are low and besides, you get extra benefits as well such as business rewards, etc. I booked two Emirates Airlines tickets at the Emirates official website and our stay in Dubai proved cost effective too, as we availed a special offer. Emirates online booking takes only a few minutes; once you fill the details and pay online, you get the tickets from your printer in no time. This airline covers a number of destinations across the world. You can check Emirates status and Emirates schedule for your desired international destination including special offers, packages, etc. at this official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment