It never occurred to me that traveling by air could be so much fun till I traveled by Jet Airways A nippy research on the internet and my flight to Kathmandu was booked in just about 20 minutes, thanks to online travel websites like Zoomtra. In these few minutes, not only did I compare the prices of all the Jet Airways flights but also browsed through various other options available. Finally at reasonable prices, I closed the deal. Apart from Kathmandu, Jet Airways flights also operate to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Colombo, London, Singapore, New York and Brussels. The reason why Jet airlines have gained immense popularity over the years is owed to the commendable services offered and the comfort factor. Numerous ticketing options plus informative travel guidance further makes it easier for travelers like me to explore the planned destinations to the fullest. Though, I am sure that other airlines too offer satisfactory services but I would rate Jet airways flights one extra point. The airlines staff ensures that no passenger is left unattended, be it in the flight or the airport lounge. If you re a first timer, a welcoming assistance and a helping hand is offered.
No comments:
Post a Comment