Air travel can turn inexpensive with advanced booking in a travel portal. I have followed this concept ever since I came to know about the tricks. Earlier I never thought of taking my family for a leisure trip to some overseas destinations, but now I take them at least twice a year. And you won’t believe, the charges are so negligible, because I book the airlines tickets some four months in advance. We have traveled by SriLankan Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, etc. to visit the respective related destinations. When I know that I shall travel along with my family to some new place every trip, why not avail the advantages of cheap flights booking when the facility is there. Guys I must say the cost of the complete international trip is equivalent to that of a domestic one. The return air tickets that I bought for visiting Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK one after another as planned didn’t burn a hole in my pocket at all. And the hospitality offered by the crew in all the airlines, viz. SriLankan Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Atlantic have left a lasting impression in our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment